Greek needlework’s with rapport and Pelion’s tastes!
Enjoy unique experience at Pelion in the picturesque Portaria village.
Join and learn the secrets of handmade creations according to the Greek traditions in an authentic environment which brings people closer. Come to embroider, knit and create your own needlework!
Program of activity:
– Embroidery or knitting lesson (3-4 hours). During the lesson we provide you mountain tea with traditional greek spoon sweets, greek honey and home-made cookies.
– Tea-break with sweets and cookies
– Hearty meal at Kritsa Restaurant with wine and delicious dessert
– Embroidery or knitting lesson
– Materials and equipment necessary for needlework
– Accommodation with Greek breakfast (optional)
Price per person: 100 euro
Price per person with accommodation: 125 euro
The program can be combined with other activities such as cooking classes, walking, yoga for duration from 2 till 7 days.
The final prices and discounts are formulated in terms of the duration of the program, kind of activities and number of people.