For many many years the housewives of Karaiskos Family are keeping and upgrading the traditions of cooking. Eleni Karaiskou and Niki Andrinou (maiden name Liamou) was known as “home-grown” chefs and 2000 they decided to make daring move try themseves as professionals and immediately made it with great success.
After some years Niki and Eleni earned a big recognition from the customers and became a members of “Greek Cuisine”. Now all family members are involved in business and every year they earning a lot awards in gastronomy tourism.
Thanks to Eleni and her family, and their accomplishments in gastronomy and tourism, the destination of Pelion region has won a great attracting from more countries of the world. Eleni’s family is always take part in exhibitions and presentations supporting a promotion of Pelion with gastronomy actions. Last participations of Kritsa Restaurant are in:
- Tourism Exhibition in Romania / Bucharest
- Tourism Exhibition in Germany / Berlin
- Tourism Presentation in Russia / Moscow
- Tourism Presentation in Austria /Vienna
- Tourism Exhibition in Germany / Nuremberg
- Tourism Presentation in Portugal / Algavre
- Tourism Exhibition in Greece / Thessaloniki
- Tourism Presentation in Israel / Tel Aviv
- Tourism Exhibition in Belgium / Brussel
- Exhibition “HoReCa” in Greece / Athens
Eleni and Niki: Never stop on reached
Elena and her family actively participate in all local activities and events. Helen has organized unique activities in Pelion as Cooking for children, Pelion Wedding, Mountain Day etc and has supported a promotion of Pelion with many offers and effort.
From 2014 Helen is a Vice President of Hotel Owners Association of Magnesia and a Board Member of Hellenic Chamber of Hotels.
Also, Gastronomy Kritsa Hotel & Restaurant is a member of a lot of Tourism Communites as Ecotourism, Guest Inn, Tripadvisor, Greek Breakfast, Trivago, Lonely Planet, Lametayel, Rough Guide and has many reviews, tributes and articles at foreign and greek Press.